Late last year, BBC Studios Kids & Family announced an expansion in the licensing program for the beloved animated series “Bluey”. In the fall, the Heeler family was introduced into the infant and toddler as well as the food and beverage categories, offering fans new ways to engage with their favorite characters.
The expansion included partnerships with several leading companies. Crunch Pak and good2grow are set to introduce food and beverage products, while Baby Boom, Delta Children, Ginsey, Idea Nuova, and Tomy will enhance the infant and toddler range. This move signals a significant growth in the variety of “Bluey” merchandise available to consumers.
The lineup of new “Bluey” products is diverse:
- American Greetings will offer greeting cards, gift packaging, and stickers.
- Baby Boom (Betesh Group) is set to launch toddler bedding, accessories, and nap mats.
- CJ Products will introduce co-branded Bluey x Pillow Pets.
- Crunch Pak will bring fresh foods including fruit and vegetable purées.
- Dan Dee will produce seasonal plush toys with features like lights and sound.
- Delta Children will offer children’s wooden furniture and room-in-a-box sets.
- Ginsey will focus on potty training and bath accessories.
- good2grow will provide beverage bottles with character toppers.
- Idea Nuova will produce room décor, novelty lighting, and wall décor.
- Studio Fun International will present arts and crafts products.
- Tara Toy will release seasonal arts and crafts items.
- Tomy will expand into infant and toddler feeding products.
This announcement follows the release of 10 new “Bluey” episodes on Disney+, with more to come later this year on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. This expansion marks a significant step in growing the “Bluey” brand, allowing even more fans to enjoy the world of Bluey in various aspects of their daily lives.